SPECIAL OFFER: The Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility – 2000 – Twin-rail, Curved Stairlift
We have just two nearly new right handed 2000 Twin Rail Curved stairlifts on offer.
Installation from £2,800 (subject to the specification and layout of the staircase).
This offer includes twelve months warranty
One of a range of curved stairlifts available from Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility. The 2000 is a twin rail stairlift designed to be fitted on curved staircases – ones which navigate landings, curves or changes of level.
The twin tube construction delivers strength and stability and offers the tightest bend available from any stairlift manufacturer making it an ideal choice for compact stairs and hallways.
The rail is fitted directly to the staircase, so there is no messy building work, dust and debris. After an initial home survey the twin rail is profiled and manufactured to fit each twist and turn of your staircase. No two staircases are the same so each twin rail is bespoke.
- All the standard functions, plus the option to upgrade to a powered footplate that will fold automatically.
- No need to bend to fold and unfold your footplate.
- Available with powered swivel making it easier to turn the seat at the top of the stairs.
- Supplied in a neutral, beige, wipe clean upholstery.
- Choice of three standard track colours, light grey, gun metal grey or brown.
- Battery backup – the stairlift will continue to work in the event of a power cut.
- Twin tube stairlift system suits most staircases with bends or corners.
- Compact unit folds up leaving the staircase free for other users.
- Bespoke track is designed to fit the individual staircase and maximise clear space on the stairway.
- Fitted to the stairs, not the wall. No need to redecorate following installation.
- Supplied with two remote controls.
- Once folded, the unit can easily be sent it to the upstairs charge point freeing up space in the hallway and stairs.
- Safety sensors stop the stairlift if it meets any obstruction on the stairs.
- Retractable seat belt fitted as standard.
- Easy to use unbreakable, operating toggle moves the lift smoothly up or down the stairs.
… … …
Always try any of our products before you buy. Visit our Mobility Shop and test drive the 2000 Curved rail Stairlift. We always have a wide range of both new and reconditioned stairlifts in stock for our customers to view.
Our Mobility Shop is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm and from 9.00am to 1.00pm on Saturday mornings.
We are easy to find in Frobisher Way TA2 6BB, just of Bindon Road (near the Silk Mills junction) – FREE car parking spaces just outside our showroom.
For further information about any of our stairlifts telephone Taunton 01823 288 196 or email email@example.com
… … …
* Please note: all of our stairlift prices are subject to a home survey and can increase depending upon the complexity or size of the staircase.
All of our stairlift are bespoke – as part of our offer we visit every home, survey the structure and shape of your staircase, discuss the colour, shape and finish your require, thereafter we manufacture the component parts to fit your staircase perfectly then deliver and install the stairlift to your satisfaction.
… … …