The Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility – Oto Air – Single Rail, Curved Stairlift
If you are considering installing a curved stairlift, on steep, narrow or spiral stairs, Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility can survey, provide and install the Oto Air single rail curved stairlift. This lift, is quite discrete, due to the unusually small dimensions and tight fit, affording you a safe, elegant, stylish mobility solution.
One of a range of curved stairlift options from Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility. The Oto Air is a single rail stairlift designed to be fitted on curved staircases – ones which navigate landings, curves or changes of level. The design of the Oto Air allows it to be fitted directly to the staircase, so there is no messy building work, dust and debris. After an initial home survey each rail is profiled and manufactured to fit each twist and turn of your staircase – remember no two staircases so each single rail is bespoke. Once installed the first thing you notice about this stairlift is that it takes up very little space – compact in design and solid in construction – the Air affords its users comfort, style and support.
- All the functions that you would expect from a stairlift.
- Automatically folding footrest fitted as standard.
- Optional automated swivel seat.
- Optional Reverse Drive Technology. The lift can travel partly or, even, entirely backwards, avoiding knee or hand collisions.
- Short start track ensures that any doorway at the bottom of the stairs can be left clear of obstructions.
- Supplied in a choice of fabric, leather-look or real leather upholstery.
- Choice of track colours: cream white, light grey or pale brown.
- Reverse drive technology. The lift can travel partly or, even, entirely backwards
- Fitted to the stairs, not the wall. No need to redecorate following the installation.
- Battery backup. The stairlift will continue to work in the event of a power cut.
- Compact unit folds up leaving the staircase free for other users.
- Two remote controls. The unit, once folded, can be moved along the track freeing up space in the hallway.
- Safety sensors that are designed to stop the stairlift if it meets any obstruction on the stairs.
- Clip operated seat belt for added security and peace of mind.
- Easy to use Control Lever. Robust and stable enough to be used as a support.
Don’t take our word for it – try before you buy – visit our showroom and ‘try out’ the Oto Air for yourself – our showroom is open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm and on Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm (Frobisher Way – Just off Bindon Road) – or for any further information or to arrange a free home survey telephone: 01823 288 196 or email: email@example.com
Please note: All of our stairlift prices are subject to a home survey.