The Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility – 2000 – Twin-rail, Curved Stairlift
One of a range of curved stairlifts available from Somerset Stairlifts & Mobility. The 2000 is a twin rail stairlift designed to be fitted on curved staircases – ones which navigate landings, curves or changes of level. The design of the 2000 allows it to be fitted directly to the staircase, so there is no messy building work, dust and debris. After an initial home survey each rail is profiled and manufactured to fit each twist and turn of your staircase – remember no two staircases are the same so each single rail is bespoke.
- All the standard functions, plus the option to upgrade to a powered footplate that will fold automatically.
- No need to bend to fold and unfold your footplate.
- Available with powered swivel making it easier to turn the seat at the top of the stairs.
- Supplied in a neutral, beige, wipe clean upholstery.
- Choice of three standard track colours, light grey, gun metal grey or brown.
- Battery backup – the stairlift will continue to work in the event of a power cut.
- Twin tube stairlift system suits most staircases with bends or corners.
- Compact unit folds up leaving the staircase free for other users.
- Bespoke track is designed to fit the individual staircase and maximize clear space on the stairway.
- Fitted to the stairs, not the wall. No need to redecorate following installation.
- Supplied with two remote controls. Once folded, the unit can easily be sent it to the upstairs charge point freeing up space in the hallway and stairs.
- Safety sensors stop the stairlift if it meets any obstruction on the stairs.
- Retractable seat belt fitted as standard.
- Easy to use unbreakable, operating toggle moves the lift smoothly up or down the stairs.
Don’t take our word for it – try before you buy – visit our showroom and ‘try out’ the 2000 for yourself – our showroom is open from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm and on Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm (Frobisher Way – Just off Bindon Road) – or for any further information or to arrange a free home survey telephone: 01823 288 196 or email: email@example.com
Please note: all of our stairlift prices are subject to a home survey – this is a free service with no obligation to buy.